Functions of the State Department of Youth Affairs.
The State Department for Youth Affairs was established vide the Executive Order No. 1 of June, 2018.
- Pursuant to the Executive Order No. 1 of 2020 issued on 14th January, 2020 and May, 2020 (Revised) on the Organization of the Government of the
- Republic of Kenya, the State Department for Youth Affairs has the following functions:
- Promote Youth Empowerment.
- Mainstream Youth in National Development.
- Harnessing and Development Youth Talents for National Development.
- Managing and Promoting Engagement with Youth for National Development. Collaborating and Overseeing stakeholders engaged in Youth Promoting Activities.