Umi Isabellah Wabomba is a Communications, Branding, Event Management, Media and Public Relations Expert with over fifteen years’ experience. She has worked and achieved great success in various sectors of the Economy, including the Media, Publishing and Banking Industries as well as Public/Private Sector Advocacy and the Insurance Sector. She has previously worked at the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA); Gulf African Bank; East African Educational Publishers (EAEP); Association of Media Women in Kenya (AMWIK); Nation Media Group and Kenya Broadcasting Corporation in various capacities. She is a Director, Kijani Communications Ltd as well as currently serving as the Head of Marketing, Communications and Customer Care at Takaful Insurance of Africa. Her passion is to bring brands to life! Umi holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management from the University of Nairobi, a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from Daystar University with other various professional qualifications.
- TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/046/2019-2020 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MEDIUM DUTY SCANNER FOR NATIONAL LANDS COMMISSION (NLC)
- CONTRACT NO.MOICT/010/2019-2020 LASERJET PRINTER/SCANNER/COPIER MULTI FUNCTIONAL MONOCHROME 30PP
- Youth To Be Integrated In Leadership, Cabinet Secretary Says
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/29/2019-2020
- CONTRACT NO.MOICT/104/2019 MULTIPURPOSE LOWER VOLUME PHOTOCOPIER BLACK & WHITE