Umi Isabellah Wabomba is a Communications, Branding, Event Management, Media and Public Relations Expert with over fifteen years’ experience. She has worked and achieved great success in various sectors of the Economy, including the Media, Publishing and Banking Industries as well as Public/Private Sector Advocacy and the Insurance Sector. She has previously worked at the Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA); Gulf African Bank; East African Educational Publishers (EAEP); Association of Media Women in Kenya (AMWIK); Nation Media Group and Kenya Broadcasting Corporation in various capacities. She is a Director, Kijani Communications Ltd as well as currently serving as the Head of Marketing, Communications and Customer Care at Takaful Insurance of Africa. Her passion is to bring brands to life! Umi holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management from the University of Nairobi, a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from Daystar University with other various professional qualifications.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/002/2020-2021 FOR TENDER FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF PUBLIC WI-FI IN THE MAMA NGINA PUBLIC PARK-MOMBASA, LOCAL AREA NETWORK, IP TELEPHONY, FIREWALL AND WAN AT THE KILINDINI CULTURAL CENTRE (Re-Advertisement)
- Government Integrate Youth In Development Programs
- PS Jerome Urges All Government Sectors To Embrace Digital Transformation
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF