Ruth is an accomplished Communication Specialist, Trainer, Coach and Speaker, with 24 years’ experience serving corporate bodies, the government, several UN bodies and non-profits in Kenya and the East African region. She is the CEO of SEAL Communication Consulting, Africa’s premier consultants in Workplace Communication Excellence. SEAL audits corporate communication processes in organizations to establish gaps and determine communication effectiveness. Thereafter, SEAL offers corporate communication support, interpersonal and people skills training, and leadership communication coaching, thus helping create better-communicating companies. Ruth is a PhD candidate, has a Master of Arts in Communication, and is a recipient of the PRSK Lifetime Achievement Award.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION