Robin Njogu works at Royal Media Services, the largest media house in Kenya as the Managing Editor (Radio). He also serves as an executive member of the Kenya Editors’ Guild (Digital Secretary). Robin is a trained fact checker and has been at the forefront of debunking fake news. He has two decades of experience in the FM radio industry. Previously, he served as the Head of News at Nation Media Group. Robin provided oversight and input to the launch of Nation FM, a radio station that focused on news and current affairs. Robin also served as News Editor at Capital FM, a Nairobi based radio station.
- ADDENDUM 2: TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/020/2021-2022 (LMCCP) TENDER
- PROVISION OF ADVERTISING SERVICES IN REGIONAL TELEVISION STATIONS TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/13/2021-2022
- PROVISION OF MEDIA ON TRANSIT ADVERTISING SERVICES TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/10/2021-2022
- PROVISION OF PERIODICALS SERVICES/HANDBOOKS TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/17/2021-2022
- PROVISION OF CREATIVE AND PRODUCTION SERVICES TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/16/2021-2022