Prof Murej Mak’Ochieng is a media and communication scholar, trainer and consultant with a passion for strategic communication, media freedom, social justice, democratic communication and good governance. He is also a trained professional mediator. He has a PhD in Media and Communication studies from the University of Natal in South Africa, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees from the University of Bergen in Norway. Murej has more than 25 years’ experience in teaching and administration at several universities in three different countries. He is a board member of the Media Policy Research Centre (MPRC). He served as a member of the Media Complaints Commission of Kenya for six years. He was also the founding president of the East African Communications Association (EACA). He is a member of several media and communication professional and academic associations.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION