Paul is an experienced strategic communications specialist at Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS), a large multi-functional and quasi-military government conservation organization. In this role, he serves as a public affairs counsel to the CEO and top leadership, manager of corporate reputation and image, coordinator of public information and media relations, crisis communication lead, steward of organizational brand, and responsible corporate citizenship champion. He has 25 plus years’ experience as a teacher, journalist, strategic communication consultant and thought-leader in public affairs. Besides a Bachelor of Education degree from Moi University, he holds a postgraduate diploma in Mass Communication and a master’s degree in Communication Studies, both from the University of Nairobi. He is also an alumni of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, a prestigious United States government-sponsored one-year leadership and professional development program.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE