Paul is an experienced strategic communications specialist at Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS), a large multi-functional and quasi-military government conservation organization. In this role, he serves as a public affairs counsel to the CEO and top leadership, manager of corporate reputation and image, coordinator of public information and media relations, crisis communication lead, steward of organizational brand, and responsible corporate citizenship champion. He has 25 plus years’ experience as a teacher, journalist, strategic communication consultant and thought-leader in public affairs. Besides a Bachelor of Education degree from Moi University, he holds a postgraduate diploma in Mass Communication and a master’s degree in Communication Studies, both from the University of Nairobi. He is also an alumni of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, a prestigious United States government-sponsored one-year leadership and professional development program.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION