Paul is an experienced strategic communications specialist at Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS), a large multi-functional and quasi-military government conservation organization. In this role, he serves as a public affairs counsel to the CEO and top leadership, manager of corporate reputation and image, coordinator of public information and media relations, crisis communication lead, steward of organizational brand, and responsible corporate citizenship champion. He has 25 plus years’ experience as a teacher, journalist, strategic communication consultant and thought-leader in public affairs. Besides a Bachelor of Education degree from Moi University, he holds a postgraduate diploma in Mass Communication and a master’s degree in Communication Studies, both from the University of Nairobi. He is also an alumni of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, a prestigious United States government-sponsored one-year leadership and professional development program.
- CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES – ADDENDUM B
- ADDENDUM 1 – CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES
- ADDENDUM 1 – TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/RT/01/2021-2022 SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF NOFBI EXTENSION TO AFRICITIES CONFERENCE FACILITY – MAMBOLEO GROUNDS, KISUMU COUNTY
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/019/2021-2022 PROCUREMENT OF A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM