Noella is an established all round Corporate Communications Practitioner with a cumulative experience of 17 years in the Corporate, Development (NGO) and Media sectors. Of these, she has spent 10 years in management and leadership positions with a strong Journalism, Corporate Communications, Economics and Management background. She has overseen the institutionalization of functional Communication Departments, Crisis Communication & Reputation management Strategies, Corporate Communication Strategies, Brand Management Media Relations, PR Campaign Strategies, Brand Management and Quality Management Systems (QMS) among others. Multi-sector/country/donor working experience gained from working in Kenya, Zanzibar and Southern Tanzania. She holds an Executive MBA (Business Administration) from Jomo Kenyatta University University of Agriculture and Technology, MA (Corporate Communications) from Daystar University; BA (Economics & Communication) from University of Nairobi and a Diploma (journalism) from Kenya Institute of Mass Communication. She’s a passionate advocate and champion of equal rights for people Living with Disability and HIV/AIDS.
- CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES – ADDENDUM B
- ADDENDUM 1 – CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES
- ADDENDUM 1 – TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/RT/01/2021-2022 SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF NOFBI EXTENSION TO AFRICITIES CONFERENCE FACILITY – MAMBOLEO GROUNDS, KISUMU COUNTY
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/019/2021-2022 PROCUREMENT OF A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM