Noella is an established all round Corporate Communications Practitioner with a cumulative experience of 17 years in the Corporate, Development (NGO) and Media sectors. Of these, she has spent 10 years in management and leadership positions with a strong Journalism, Corporate Communications, Economics and Management background. She has overseen the institutionalization of functional Communication Departments, Crisis Communication & Reputation management Strategies, Corporate Communication Strategies, Brand Management Media Relations, PR Campaign Strategies, Brand Management and Quality Management Systems (QMS) among others. Multi-sector/country/donor working experience gained from working in Kenya, Zanzibar and Southern Tanzania. She holds an Executive MBA (Business Administration) from Jomo Kenyatta University University of Agriculture and Technology, MA (Corporate Communications) from Daystar University; BA (Economics & Communication) from University of Nairobi and a Diploma (journalism) from Kenya Institute of Mass Communication. She’s a passionate advocate and champion of equal rights for people Living with Disability and HIV/AIDS.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE