Noella is an established all round Corporate Communications Practitioner with a cumulative experience of 17 years in the Corporate, Development (NGO) and Media sectors. Of these, she has spent 10 years in management and leadership positions with a strong Journalism, Corporate Communications, Economics and Management background. She has overseen the institutionalization of functional Communication Departments, Crisis Communication & Reputation management Strategies, Corporate Communication Strategies, Brand Management Media Relations, PR Campaign Strategies, Brand Management and Quality Management Systems (QMS) among others. Multi-sector/country/donor working experience gained from working in Kenya, Zanzibar and Southern Tanzania. She holds an Executive MBA (Business Administration) from Jomo Kenyatta University University of Agriculture and Technology, MA (Corporate Communications) from Daystar University; BA (Economics & Communication) from University of Nairobi and a Diploma (journalism) from Kenya Institute of Mass Communication. She’s a passionate advocate and champion of equal rights for people Living with Disability and HIV/AIDS.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION