Mbugua Njoroge is a communication, media, PR and Intellectual Property specialist with 20 years experience. He is currently working at the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) as the Head of Communication. He has previously served in similar roles with the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC), Athi Water and Kenya Police Service. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (Education) from Egerton University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication, MA in Communication Studies both from the University of Nairobi and and a Master in Intellectual Property from Africa University, Zimbabwe. He is an active member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK), Africa Public Relations Association (APRA), International Police Association (IPA) and the Media Council of Kenya (MCK).
- ADDENDUM 2: TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/020/2021-2022 (LMCCP) TENDER
- PROVISION OF ADVERTISING SERVICES IN REGIONAL TELEVISION STATIONS TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/13/2021-2022
- PROVISION OF MEDIA ON TRANSIT ADVERTISING SERVICES TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/10/2021-2022
- PROVISION OF PERIODICALS SERVICES/HANDBOOKS TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/17/2021-2022
- PROVISION OF CREATIVE AND PRODUCTION SERVICES TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/16/2021-2022