Mbugua Njoroge is a communication, media, PR and Intellectual Property specialist with 20 years experience. He is currently working at the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) as the Head of Communication. He has previously served in similar roles with the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC), Athi Water and Kenya Police Service. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (Education) from Egerton University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication, MA in Communication Studies both from the University of Nairobi and and a Master in Intellectual Property from Africa University, Zimbabwe. He is an active member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK), Africa Public Relations Association (APRA), International Police Association (IPA) and the Media Council of Kenya (MCK).
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE