Jane Gitau is a seasoned communicator ardent about ensuring every word counts. She plans and executes work, with variety that is both stimulating and challenging. A champion of communication through the written word, she has consulted in the development sector across the region. – the International Livestock Research Institute, (ILRI), the Eastern African Sub-regional Support Initiative for the Advancement of Women (EASSI), the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU), the Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda (ICGU Uganda) and the Anglican Church of Kenya. She is a NITA accredited trainer, and has lectured at Uganda Christian University and the St Paul’s University. She won the prestigious Chevening Scholarship from the British Government to study for the Master of Arts in Journalism Studies. University of Wales, Cardiff, UK, in I997.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION