Gwaro Ogaro is the Ag. Director, Government Advertising Agency in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. He has served in various capacities in the Public Service, including Director of Information in the Ministry; Head, Public Communications in the Ministry of East African Community and at the National Police Service. Ogaro holds a Masters in Communication Studies and a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics from the University of Nairobi and a Diploma in Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES – ADDENDUM B
- ADDENDUM 1 – CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES
- ADDENDUM 1 – TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/RT/01/2021-2022 SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF NOFBI EXTENSION TO AFRICITIES CONFERENCE FACILITY – MAMBOLEO GROUNDS, KISUMU COUNTY
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/019/2021-2022 PROCUREMENT OF A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM