Gwaro Ogaro is the Ag. Director, Government Advertising Agency in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. He has served in various capacities in the Public Service, including Director of Information in the Ministry; Head, Public Communications in the Ministry of East African Community and at the National Police Service. Ogaro holds a Masters in Communication Studies and a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics from the University of Nairobi and a Diploma in Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION