Gwaro Ogaro is the Ag. Director, Government Advertising Agency in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. He has served in various capacities in the Public Service, including Director of Information in the Ministry; Head, Public Communications in the Ministry of East African Community and at the National Police Service. Ogaro holds a Masters in Communication Studies and a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics from the University of Nairobi and a Diploma in Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE