Gwaro Ogaro is the Ag. Director, Government Advertising Agency in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. He has served in various capacities in the Public Service, including Director of Information in the Ministry; Head, Public Communications in the Ministry of East African Community and at the National Police Service. Ogaro holds a Masters in Communication Studies and a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics from the University of Nairobi and a Diploma in Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- ADDENDUM 003 – FRAMEWORK FOR SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT’S
- ADDENDUM 002 – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS [REVISED]]
- ADDENDUM – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA APPEALS TRIBUNAL – FEBRUARY 2024
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT TENDER DOCUMENTS & VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS 2024