Eunice Muthamia is a career civil servant and a Public Communications/Relations practitioner with over twenty years’ experience in strategic communications management in the Government of Kenya. She has served as head of Public Communications/Relations in key government Ministries including, Agriculture, the Treasury, Energy, and Health providing direction in communication strategy and implementation. She has wide experience in stakeholder engagement, issues management and crisis communication in a government set up in a government. She holds Masters in Corporate Reputation Management from University of Central Lancashire, UK and BA in Journalism and Mass Media (PR option) from Mt. Kenya University. Eunice is currently the Acting Director of the Department of Public Communications in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology overseeing the public communication function in Government.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE