Eunice Muthamia is a career civil servant and a Public Communications/Relations practitioner with over twenty years’ experience in strategic communications management in the Government of Kenya. She has served as head of Public Communications/Relations in key government Ministries including, Agriculture, the Treasury, Energy, and Health providing direction in communication strategy and implementation. She has wide experience in stakeholder engagement, issues management and crisis communication in a government set up in a government. She holds Masters in Corporate Reputation Management from University of Central Lancashire, UK and BA in Journalism and Mass Media (PR option) from Mt. Kenya University. Eunice is currently the Acting Director of the Department of Public Communications in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology overseeing the public communication function in Government.
- ADDENDUM 003 – FRAMEWORK FOR SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT’S
- ADDENDUM 002 – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS [REVISED]]
- ADDENDUM – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA APPEALS TRIBUNAL – FEBRUARY 2024
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT TENDER DOCUMENTS & VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS 2024