Eunice Muthamia is a career civil servant and a Public Communications/Relations practitioner with over twenty years’ experience in strategic communications management in the Government of Kenya. She has served as head of Public Communications/Relations in key government Ministries including, Agriculture, the Treasury, Energy, and Health providing direction in communication strategy and implementation. She has wide experience in stakeholder engagement, issues management and crisis communication in a government set up in a government. She holds Masters in Corporate Reputation Management from University of Central Lancashire, UK and BA in Journalism and Mass Media (PR option) from Mt. Kenya University. Eunice is currently the Acting Director of the Department of Public Communications in the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology overseeing the public communication function in Government.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/05/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF ADVERTISING SERVICES IN WEEKLY NEWSPAPER OF NATIONAL AND REGIONAL (EAST AFRICA) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/06/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF ADVERTISING SERVICES IN WEEKLY/BIMONTHLY NEWSPAPER OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/13/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF ONLINE AND DIGITAL ADVERTISING SERVICES
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/07/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF ADVERTISING SERVICES IN NATIONAL TELEVISION STATIONS
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/08/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION ADVERTISING SERVICES IN REGIONAL TELEVISION STATIONS