Dr. Abraham Mulwo heads the Department of Communication Studies at Moi University where he has taught since 2004. He also serves as a member of Nandi County Assembly Service Board where, amongst other responsibilities, he assists in strengthening public communication and citizen participation in county governance. He is a specialist with more than ten years of experience in the area of strategic communication, having undertaken consultancy services with county governments and private institutions. He has also previously worked as a research consultant with UNESCO/Ministry of Education (Kenya), Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Education (CADRE, South Africa) among others. Mulwo graduated with a PhD in Communication and Media Studies (University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa) in 2010 and has since undertaken further training with several international institutions.
- CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES – ADDENDUM B
- ADDENDUM 1 – CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES
- ADDENDUM 1 – TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/RT/01/2021-2022 SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF NOFBI EXTENSION TO AFRICITIES CONFERENCE FACILITY – MAMBOLEO GROUNDS, KISUMU COUNTY
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/019/2021-2022 PROCUREMENT OF A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM