Dr. Abraham Mulwo heads the Department of Communication Studies at Moi University where he has taught since 2004. He also serves as a member of Nandi County Assembly Service Board where, amongst other responsibilities, he assists in strengthening public communication and citizen participation in county governance. He is a specialist with more than ten years of experience in the area of strategic communication, having undertaken consultancy services with county governments and private institutions. He has also previously worked as a research consultant with UNESCO/Ministry of Education (Kenya), Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Education (CADRE, South Africa) among others. Mulwo graduated with a PhD in Communication and Media Studies (University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa) in 2010 and has since undertaken further training with several international institutions.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION