Dr. Abraham Mulwo heads the Department of Communication Studies at Moi University where he has taught since 2004. He also serves as a member of Nandi County Assembly Service Board where, amongst other responsibilities, he assists in strengthening public communication and citizen participation in county governance. He is a specialist with more than ten years of experience in the area of strategic communication, having undertaken consultancy services with county governments and private institutions. He has also previously worked as a research consultant with UNESCO/Ministry of Education (Kenya), Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Education (CADRE, South Africa) among others. Mulwo graduated with a PhD in Communication and Media Studies (University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa) in 2010 and has since undertaken further training with several international institutions.
- ADDENDUM 003 – FRAMEWORK FOR SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT’S
- ADDENDUM 002 – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS [REVISED]]
- ADDENDUM – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA APPEALS TRIBUNAL – FEBRUARY 2024
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT TENDER DOCUMENTS & VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS 2024