Directorate of ICT Security, Audit and Control
The Directorate ICT Security, Audit and Control of was established through Public Service Commission vide circular of 27th November, 2019.
The functions of the Directorate are: -
- Formulation, implementation and review of Information Communication Technology policies, strategies, guidelines and standards related to ICT Security, Systems Audit and Control.
- Planning, directing, controlling and coordinating Information Communication Technology Security, Audit and Control functions.
- Resource mobilization, budgeting, budgetary control accountability and prudent utilization resources.
- Advising the Government on Information Communication Technology Security matters.
- Research and development on emerging Information Communication Technology trends.
- The Directorate implements strategies, programmes, projects and activities aimed at improving Information Communications Technologies.