David Makali has over 25 years’ experience in print and broadcast media as well as civil society as an activist for press freedom. He was until November 2018 the editorial head of Radio African Group in charge of print, broadcast and online platforms. Among positions he has held include managing editor of the Nairobi Law Monthly, the Sunday Standard, Expression Today and director of the Media Institute. He has also been a columnist for Daily Nation, The Standard and The Star and a resident political analyst and commentator for various TV stations. He was also (UNDP) communications advisor to the IEBC. He is currently engaged in private communication consultancy. Makali is an alumnae of Moi University, University of Nairobi and Columbia University, NY.
- ADDENDUM 003 – FRAMEWORK FOR SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT’S
- ADDENDUM 002 – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS [REVISED]]
- ADDENDUM – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA APPEALS TRIBUNAL – FEBRUARY 2024
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT TENDER DOCUMENTS & VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS 2024