David Makali has over 25 years’ experience in print and broadcast media as well as civil society as an activist for press freedom. He was until November 2018 the editorial head of Radio African Group in charge of print, broadcast and online platforms. Among positions he has held include managing editor of the Nairobi Law Monthly, the Sunday Standard, Expression Today and director of the Media Institute. He has also been a columnist for Daily Nation, The Standard and The Star and a resident political analyst and commentator for various TV stations. He was also (UNDP) communications advisor to the IEBC. He is currently engaged in private communication consultancy. Makali is an alumnae of Moi University, University of Nairobi and Columbia University, NY.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE