David Makali has over 25 years’ experience in print and broadcast media as well as civil society as an activist for press freedom. He was until November 2018 the editorial head of Radio African Group in charge of print, broadcast and online platforms. Among positions he has held include managing editor of the Nairobi Law Monthly, the Sunday Standard, Expression Today and director of the Media Institute. He has also been a columnist for Daily Nation, The Standard and The Star and a resident political analyst and commentator for various TV stations. He was also (UNDP) communications advisor to the IEBC. He is currently engaged in private communication consultancy. Makali is an alumnae of Moi University, University of Nairobi and Columbia University, NY.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION