Cosma Gatere is a seasoned speaker, executive trainer, facilitator and consultant. He is Managing Director of Fedora Consulting Group which specialises in measurement and training in non-financial drivers of success such as trust, the quality of stakeholder relationships and ethical leadership. He is adjunct faculty member at the Kenya School of Government where he trains executives in leadership, innovation and change. Cosma spent a decade working with the World Bank Group mainly in Washington DC. He held senior roles in the corporate affairs and public-private partnerships divisions. Cosma has also held senior positions with Coca-Cola Africa and Ogilvy Advertising.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE