Alfred Ng’ang’a is a passionate public communication champion who takes pride in client success. Trained at the Moi University (B.Sc. Communications & PR) and the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (Diploma in Mass Communication), he has enjoyed a successful career working on almost all leading corporate accounts in the East Africa Region. He is also a Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) Board Member and handles key accounts such of major corporates. An Ogilvy Professional Awards winner, Alfred’s inter disciplinary experience covers public affairs counsel, strategic corporate communications, media liaison and relations. Alfred is proficient in specialised public affairs assignments such as Executive/Board level communication, corporate alliances building, political affairs management and navigation, message development and media training. Besides a superb grasp of public affairs and communications dynamics, Alfred enjoys extensive media and Public Affairs contacts across East Africa.
- APPLICANTS AND SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBER OF THE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION
- TENDER NO. MOICT/SDBT/46/2019-2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOOD STUFF
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/45/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPERS.
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/44/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BOTTLED WATER.
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/114/2019-2020 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF CATEGORY 6A STRUCTURED CABLING NETWORK FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AT AFYA HOUSE