Alfred Ng’ang’a is a passionate public communication champion who takes pride in client success. Trained at the Moi University (B.Sc. Communications & PR) and the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (Diploma in Mass Communication), he has enjoyed a successful career working on almost all leading corporate accounts in the East Africa Region. He is also a Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) Board Member and handles key accounts such of major corporates. An Ogilvy Professional Awards winner, Alfred’s inter disciplinary experience covers public affairs counsel, strategic corporate communications, media liaison and relations. Alfred is proficient in specialised public affairs assignments such as Executive/Board level communication, corporate alliances building, political affairs management and navigation, message development and media training. Besides a superb grasp of public affairs and communications dynamics, Alfred enjoys extensive media and Public Affairs contacts across East Africa.
- ADDENDUM 003 – FRAMEWORK FOR SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENT’S
- ADDENDUM 002 – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS [REVISED]]
- ADDENDUM – FRAMEWORK CONTRACT ON SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS COMMUNICATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA APPEALS TRIBUNAL – FEBRUARY 2024
- FRAMEWORK CONTRACT TENDER DOCUMENTS & VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS 2024