Alfred Ng’ang’a is a passionate public communication champion who takes pride in client success. Trained at the Moi University (B.Sc. Communications & PR) and the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (Diploma in Mass Communication), he has enjoyed a successful career working on almost all leading corporate accounts in the East Africa Region. He is also a Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) Board Member and handles key accounts such of major corporates. An Ogilvy Professional Awards winner, Alfred’s inter disciplinary experience covers public affairs counsel, strategic corporate communications, media liaison and relations. Alfred is proficient in specialised public affairs assignments such as Executive/Board level communication, corporate alliances building, political affairs management and navigation, message development and media training. Besides a superb grasp of public affairs and communications dynamics, Alfred enjoys extensive media and Public Affairs contacts across East Africa.
- CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES – ADDENDUM B
- ADDENDUM 1 – CLARIFICATION FOR TENDER FOR AFRICITIES
- ADDENDUM 1 – TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/RT/01/2021-2022 SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF NOFBI EXTENSION TO AFRICITIES CONFERENCE FACILITY – MAMBOLEO GROUNDS, KISUMU COUNTY
- TENDER NO: MOICT/SDICT/ONT/019/2021-2022 PROCUREMENT OF A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM