Alfred Ng’ang’a is a passionate public communication champion who takes pride in client success. Trained at the Moi University (B.Sc. Communications & PR) and the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (Diploma in Mass Communication), he has enjoyed a successful career working on almost all leading corporate accounts in the East Africa Region. He is also a Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) Board Member and handles key accounts such of major corporates. An Ogilvy Professional Awards winner, Alfred’s inter disciplinary experience covers public affairs counsel, strategic corporate communications, media liaison and relations. Alfred is proficient in specialised public affairs assignments such as Executive/Board level communication, corporate alliances building, political affairs management and navigation, message development and media training. Besides a superb grasp of public affairs and communications dynamics, Alfred enjoys extensive media and Public Affairs contacts across East Africa.
- CLARIFICATION:TENDER NUMBER: MOICT/SDICT/247/2020-2021
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/21/2020-2021 FOR HIRE OF VEHICLES FOR TRANSPORT
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/20/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES FOR MYGOV PUBLICATION/OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/19/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES OF PUBLIC SECTOR PUBLICATIONS/IEC MATERIALS IN WEEKLY/BI-MONTHLY NEWSPAPERS OF REGIONAL (COUNTY) CIRCULATION
- TENDER NO.MOICT/SDBT/18/2020-2021 FOR PROVISION FOR PRINT ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES IN DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF NATIONWIDE CIRCULATION